1. They have the Ability to Communicate the Visions
2. They have the Ability to Connect with People
3. They are able to Accept Responsibilities Others Won't
4. They are able to Be a Learner
5. They are able to Be a Good Listener
6. They have the Ability to Effect Change
7. They are Purpose Driven
8. They Admit Their Mistakes
9. They can Empower - Equip and Develop People
10. They are able to Commit Themselves to the 9 Qualities Above
How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations:
I think that good leaders would still take up the leadership role and not show fear to his/her team members or teammates, and calm them down in times of crisis first.
Then a good leader would put his/her self in others' shoes and think what they are feeling in time of crisis.
After that, a good leader would not step down, and encourage the others to follow his/her lead, and help him/her in solving the problem.
Finally, the good leader would lead his/her team, to take up the challenge, face it, and overcome the crisis.
And thanks to: