What traits do leaders possess?
- Honest — Display sincerity, integrity, and candor in all your actions.
- Competent — Base your actions on reason and moral principles.
- Forward-looking — Set goals and have a vision of the future. The vision must be owned throughout the organization. Effective leaders envision what they want and how to get it.
- Inspiring — Display confidence in all that you do. By showing endurance in mental, physical, and spiritual stamina, you will inspire others to reach for new heights.
- Intelligent — Read, study, and seek challenging assignments.
- Fair-minded — Show fair treatment to all people. Display empathy by being sensitive to the feelings, values, interests, and well-being of others.
- Broad-minded — Seek out diversity.
- Courageous — Have the perseverance to accomplish a goal, regardless of the seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Display a confident calmness when under stress.
- Straightforward — Use sound judgment to make a good decisions at the right time.
- Imaginative — Make timely and appropriate changes in your thinking, plans, and methods. Show creativity by thinking of new and better goals, ideas, and solutions to problems. Be innovative
How do you think a good leader manages crisis under stressful situations?
I think that good leaders will not get angry, but think through the situation and decide his next move using past experiences, reasons or moral principles.He takes responsibility for the action of others even in dangerous or hard situations. He cares for his followers.
Basically he will be a role model...
Velusamy Sathiakumar Ragul Balaji(19/)